Java Developers & Leads
₹25k- ₹30k per month
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced Java Lead to be responsible for providing solutions for technical issues which may affect product delivery. You will facilitate requirement analyses, conduct peer reviews, and provide feedback, and enhance frameworks.
To be successful as a Java technical lead, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of industry best practices, good organizational and leadership skills, and proficiency in Java technologies. Ultimately, as a top-notch Java technical lead, you should have good analytical skills, the ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions, and excellent teamwork skills.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and support JMS based integration solutions, and API (based on REST principles and architecture) for internal applications third party systems integration scenarios
- Participate in architecture, design, implementation, deployment, and support
- Participate in physical design and development planning meetings to help determine the best solution to accommodate the business need
- Partner with the entire technical team to determine systems planning, scheduling and implementation timeline to ensure the appropriate timing is set to ensure the project can be completed in scheduled time
- Understand and develop software to support technical specifications for software
- Use technical knowledge of standard development concepts, practices, and procedures
- Write, develop, and continuously unit test software that meet the needs of the design specifications
- Create and review technical specifications and test plans
- Perform functional testing of software to ensure software is performing appropriately and at an optimal level
- Identify and escalate issues that impact project performance
Expertise You’ll Bring
Exp : 4 to 9 years
- Working with logical and physical data models
- Working on agile projects and leading implementation of agile processes.
- Design, model, implement, and test high performance software for mission critical applications
- Define or influence technology strategy
- Comfort in interacting regularly with both technical subject matter experts and business owners of all organizational levels
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to tailor their approach to dealing with senior members of the business, architecture teams and developers.