Engineer – CAE Model Build
₹25,000- ₹30,000 per month
Statement of purpose:
The CAE model build engineer performs Finite Element (FE) modelling, assembly, connections, material and section assignment and debug activity for Crash, Durability and NVH Domain.
He or she should be able to perform executable task with minimum 20 % supervision. The model build engineer under supervision from CAE team leader is responsible for completing the task assigned to him or her within the agreed-upon schedule and adhering to all quality norms as mandated for the project.
He or She is expected to be innovative in the processes used for execution in order to enable reduction of efforts required to execute a particular task as well as reduce mistakes in the finished product by way of use of automation tools and overall leading to an increase in productivity.
Experience and other qualifications:
- Task Execution – The CAE engineer Crash is required to understand the scope of the project and the tasks to be performed to execute model build activity. He or she is required to understand the schedule that required for delivery and the quality norms that needs to be satisfied for the tasks. If there is lack of clarity in the task description or the task requirements, the CAE model build engineer needs to communicate those to his/her team leader. During task execution, CAE engineer is required to inform his/her team leader of the progress of the tasks along with notification of milestone completion. When individual internal milestones are completed, the CAE model build engineer is expected to self-review the deliverables followed by review of the deliverables by his/her team leader.
- Communication – The CAE model build engineer is expected to communicate regularly with his team leader regarding progress of the tasks and completion of individual milestones that are associated with that project
- Mentoring – The CAE engineer Crash is expected to provide mentoring of new joinees and trainees by providing adequate project level information on how a particular task is performed. Capture lessons learnt.
This job provides the following value to the client
- Deliver projects within schedule and meeting all quality norms
This job provides the following value to Organization
- Smooth project execution meeting schedule and quality norms that adds value to customer
Relationships with others
- CAE Team / Technical Lead
- Liaison Engineer
Perform tasks as assigned by team leader within agreed-upon schedule and meeting all quality norms for Crash, Durability and NVH Domain
Quantitative parameters of the job (Metrics):
- Customer satisfaction
- % Schedule variance
- % Effort variance
- Number of Defects as compared to Standards
- Number of Innovations & improvements