About the Position
We are looking for hands-on Project Management skill. Must have executed project through complete project life cycle. Should have managed Risks/Issues, Should have managed Agile project. Must have used agile management tool. Needs to have salesforce basic admin level knowledge of service/sales/health cloud. Good communication skills. Must have resources across different locations.
Expertise You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years project program management experience with focus on delivering cross-functional programs and projects with some technical background.
- Must be an exceptional planner who is highly organized with attention to detail, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage complex programs in a timely manner.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment -delivering to a strategy via incremental releases with a blend of business and technical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to convey appropriate level of information concisely given subject and audience.
- Communicate equally well with technical and non-technical personnel
- Must have experience in release planning, iteration planning, estimation
- Must have agile/Scrum expertise, able to mentor, teach and implement into existing teams
- Experience working with Continuous integration tools preferred Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional virtual teams to deliver on key program objectives and understand impact to various stakeholders Self-starter who is able to demonstrate creativity given that little or no precedents may exist.
- An innovative problem-solver and guides teams to new ways to attack problems
- Prior scrum master experience highly desired Scrum master certification highly desired
- Proven experience driving organizational change Excellent working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project PMP or other project management certifications is a plus.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, project plan, timelines, track and manage project milestones
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks and resolve issues
- Facilitate identification of timelines, dashboards, success metrics, and financial scorecards for each initiative
- Manage project resources including project staffing, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements and collaborate to deliver
- Lead scrum teams in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
- Work with Agile teams to Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
- Provide expert advice and coaching to leads and teams to ensure best practice execution
- Develop and delivery various reports and presentations to steering committees, project sponsors, and other stakeholders.